Thanks for your information, current I just test on sandbox. when I create plugin I select both from dropdown list. then deployed on disk, and registed in sandbox. anything wrong, what I should to do to make it works for outlook
I got it. The culprit was MathType 6.7h. Moving "MathType Commands.dot" to the Trash or Desktop fixed it: Curiously, this problem arose on Mac mini, but not on iMac (both released at end 2012).If this configuration used to work then I'd guess it's either 10.10.5 related or 14.5.4 related. That obviously doesn't help you much. All I can offer is a suggestion to try going back to a configuration where it did work. Thanks for your help.