Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Location
  1. Looks like I had an old "ESET Services" proxy server in the config, but was set use direct connection if it failed. I disabled this setting, and got better results, but still fails with same results. As I watch Task Manager, I see that the Management agent is downloading quite a bit for a while (several minutes) but then fails. I've captured this with Wireshark, but don't know wireshark enough to know what I'm looking at.
  2. Trying to update Endpoint Antivirus via Remote Management Server. Failed to synchronize package repository. Software installation failed: GetFile: Failed to process HTTP request (error code: 20014, url: 'hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/eea/windows/v7/7.3.2036.0/eea_nt64.msi') If I put that URL into my browser, I get a prompt to download eea_nt64.msi
  • Create New...