Jump to content

vavio

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Location
    Macedonia
  1. Problem: On Chrome (x64 and x86) when I try to search on Google (via google.com and via link-bar) i get error ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED. I can open google.com but when I try to search something i get the same error. Sometimes when there was luck I was able to do 1 search and nothing more. Even if I tried refreshing the same search results the problem showed. I suspected that some of my extensions were the problem so I tried going Incognito (with extensions disabled) same problem. I tried updating my Windows 7 the problem persisted. I tried re-installing Chrome same problem. This problem st
×
×
  • Create New...