Here are some basic steps to uninstall ESET Cyber Security or Cyber Security PRO in Mac OS X El Capitan and later macOS.
1. Open the Finder application.
2. Select Applications in the left panel and locate ESET in the list on the right.
3. Right-Click on ESET and select Show Package Contents.
4. Expand the Contents folder by clicking on the arrow to the left of the folder, then expand Helpers and click on the Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall at the bottom right of the window.
6. Select Uninstall and enter the administrative Username and Password and click OK.