After update the VA (based on CentOS) to ESET PROTECT 220.127.116.11 I am unable to login to console at first try. I have an AD group for ESMC administrators. Before update it worked like charm.
I tried with all browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE, same behavior:
1. If I login first time in a browser, or after clear cache, it works with AD user:
2. If I login second time with tick on Log Into Domain, I receive this:
3. If I fill any other input, also non existent local user, without tick on Log Into Domain, will give error, and after that if I tick Log Into Domain and use my domain user, it will work.
4. Now works with domain user
5. The error from log is: Error: CServerSecurityModule [Thread 7f1c41970700]: AuthenticateNativeUser: Native user login failed