Hi, I've been using ParentalControl for almost 1 year for my 10-years boy. Several days ago I've installed the tool to his new mobile device (Xiaomi Redmi 4). My son has managed to uninstall it somehow in less then 1 day. My only explanation to this was - "my secret PIN is not so secret anymore". So, I've changed the PIN and installed ParentalControl again. This time it took just a few hours for my son to uninstall the software again. (Just in case - its a good PIN, not something like 5555 or 1234). Is it possible to view some logs to find out where was the issue? I can provide any additional information you need.
Possibly that's not 100% correct information, but I've asked my son to explain me the way he uninstalled the software. He showed me the the trick:
- drag ParentalControl to the Trash icon to uninstall it
- Security window appears asking for PIN
- Press cancel, unblock the screen
- Run some restricted game
- Again, security window appears
- Press cancel, unblock the screen and repeat everything from the very beginning.
He says it takes 10-15 minutes of such spamming to unblock and uninstall the software. I didn't repeat that for myself, but looks like he is not lying.
Hope you can help,