Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Location
  1. Hello dmartisi You have probably thought about it, but if you have access to the web, either through a smartphone or through another computer (or a friends computer), then use that way to go to my.eset.com and report the computer found by clicking "I recovered my device" ( after that your normal user account will be re-enabled.) The other alternative is to use Eset local customer support in your country. Regards, Janus :-)) that worked great thanks
  2. help, I was testing the anti-theaft feature, now I can't get to my admin account under windows 7 so I can't get back to the right part of the Eset site to report it found, any suggestions?
  • Create New...