Jump to content

Max Air

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Location
    USA
  1. Not sure this is exactly the correct forum, but this issue is related to Eset AV version 9 and disappointment. After upgrading from v8 to v9, I noticed Windows 7 updates were taking 8 or 10 hours (or days) instead of 8 or 10 minutes. To make a long story short, it turns out that the HTTPS scanning default settings went from disabled in v8 to enabled in v9, presumably to improve detection. After several days of scouring the web and on a hunch, I set the SSL/TLS Protocol Filtering to 'Interactive Mode', rebooted and then started Windows Updates again. Shortly thereafter an Eset window popped
×
×
  • Create New...