@MartinKabout duplicates. for us it's standard procedure:
- IT technician take a decision reinstall workstation/endpoint (many reasons);
- we use Windows Doployment Services;
- on fresh imagined endpoint, applying GPO and get ESET agent installed;
- device name after reinstall is the same because it based on asset number;
- and we have two identical endpoints in ESMC, one is outdated... for manual deletion
Is there any mechanism who can merge these both entries? because historical data about threat can help better understand what is really going on this endpoint in long term.