It is needed to do the following steps to fix the issue because some of the modules are probably corrupted.
The best way is to stop the service, clean update cache, delete the modules and download completely fresh update files and modules will be recompiled and added to /var/opt/eset/esets/lib
- stop service
- delete content of modules directory /var/opt/eset/esets/lib
- clean the update cache directory /var/opt/eset/esets/lib/data/updfiles
- clean logs direcotry /var/log/esets/
- run update manually deleted modules will be replaced for fresh /opt/eset/esets/sbin/esets_update --verbose
- once update is successfully done you can start the service