German ESET support forum // deutsches ESET-Support-Forum

rugk

As this thread is about a German topic it is repeated below in German. If you like to reply in this topic then please do it in English as this is an English forum here. But you can of course (if you want) add a German translation of your post.

English:

Hello to everyone,

some of you surely know that I am from Germany, but some time ago I have discovered something new.

It all began that I found a German computer forum, with an ESET part. Of course I immediately signed up and... - to cut a long story: I'm now admin of this forum (with a few others) and we manage it there.

Now I'd like to present you this forum. It's mainly a computer (security) forum, but it has an ESET part. There is official German support from @Tommi Uhlemann (there ESET Deutschland) and Datsec Austria (as DATSEC_GERD) - a official partner of ESET. But also other companies like Abylonsoft and CopyTrans are there.

Also there is actually a tombola where you can win some ESET gifts from Datsec and some other things from other companies.

So it would be great if you would like to join us. I'm of course also rugk there and I will support you there too.

Visit Computerguard.de

So should I post in the English or the German forum?

You can of course do it like you want, but this is my recommendation: If you don't speak English very well, it's of course the easiest and best way to post it in the German forum.

Also if you speak English (more or less) well, then I would post it in the German forum, but if there are detailed technically questions, suggestions and bug reports and maybe difficult problems then it is also useful to post it in the English forum, as there are more staff from ESET and you have a directer contact to ESET.

But if you're creating a thread in both forums it's a very good idea to link between the two threads in any case. This way it's easy to look at both threads and find a solution.

German:

Hallo allerseits,

einige von euch werden bereits wissen, dass ich Deutscher bin, aber vor kurzem habe ich etwa neues entdeckt.

Es begann alles damit, dass ich auf ein Computer-Forum mit einem ESET-Bereich stoß. Natürlich registrierte ich mich sofort und... - um eine lange Geschichte abzukürzen: Ich bin nun Admin in diesem Forum (mit ein paar anderen Admins) und wir verwalten das Forum gemeinsam.

Nun möchte ich euch dieses Forum vorstellen. Hauptsächlich ist es ein Computer-Forum mit einem ESET-Bereich. Es gibt offiziellen deutschen Support von @Tommi Uhlemann (dort ESET Deutschland) und Datsec Austria (als DATSEC_GERD) - dies ist ein ein offizieller Partner von ESET. Allerdings sind auch andere Firmen dort vertreten, wie z.B. Abylonsoft und CopyTrans.

Außerdem haben wir aktuell eine Tombola am laufen, bei der man einige ESET-Geschenke von Datsec und andere Dinge (von anderen Firmen) gewinnen kann.

Es wäre dementsprechend schön, wenn ihr uns beitreten könntet. Natürlich heiße ich auch dort rugk und werde euch auch dort Support geben.

Besuche Computerguard.de

Soll ich im englischen oder im deutschen ESET-Forum posten?

Natürlich kannst du es machen wie du willst. Allerdings ist folgendes meine Empfehlung: Wenn du nicht sehr gut Englisch sprichst, ist natürlich die einfachste und beste Lösung in das deutsche ESET-Forum zu posten.

Auch wenn du Englisch (mehr oder weniger) gut sprichst, würde ich empfehlen, dies in das deutsche ESET-Forum zu posten. Wenn du allerdings technische Fragen, Produktvorschläge oder Fehlermeldungen und evt. auch schwierige Probleme hast, dann wäre es ebenfalls sinnvoll, dies in das englische ESET-Forum zu posten, da dort mehr ESET Mitarbeiter sind und du einen direkteren Kontakt zu ESET hast.

Dennoch ist es, wenn du einen Thread in beiden Foren erstellt auf jeden Fall eine gute Idee die Threads gegenseitig zu verlinken. So kann man einfacher in beiden Threads nach Lösungen suchen.

Edit: Changed links to HTTPS as we have upgraded to HTTPS.

Edited by rugk