Picture gallery of ESET robot/android - CD/DVD Cover for ESET SysRescue (Live) - ESET Wallpaper

rugk

(Later added:) Because this topic got really large here an overview about all the fan "articles" from ESET.

Index

I want to ask whether you have a picture gallery for your robot/android who is displayed in almost every ESET software.

I mean this robot:

post-3952-0-51225300-1402739789_thumb.png

I think you haven't, but it would be a nice idea to create it. Then this pictures would be useful for creating a CD/DVD cover for your ESET SysRescue (Live) system.

Or do you already have such covers (for self-printing) for this product? That would also be useful.

And finally I also don't found official (desktop) wallpapers of ESET. You could also add it to a picture gallery. Just for ESET fans. ;)

But maybe it also could attract users to the ESET products. (?)

I already found some wallpapers of ESET products, but many of them are old (they use an old picture of your robot).

But this wallpaper seems to be quite nice:

post-3952-0-91127600-1402739948_thumb.jpg

Full wallpaper here

See also:

Video of ESET robot on YouTube

Edited by rugk

Mhm....Posing as Usain Bolt I see. Usain is very fast and so is the software. Perfect match  :D

Welcome to this forum! :)

Your pictures are really nice. Good quality and also many PNG graphics with a transparent background. Very good!

Now I got some good ESET Wallpapers and so I created a complete Windows theme (but you can still download the single Wallpapers).
It contains 52 Wallpapers with the ESET robot or the ESET logo and a colour scheme for Windows.

So the real ESET fans can use it. ;)

Here are some screenshots:

post-3952-0-92365000-1403455143_thumb.pngpost-3952-0-83294800-1403455398_thumb.jpgpost-3952-0-32123400-1403541405_thumb.jpgpost-3952-0-81575300-1403713169_thumb.jpgpost-3952-0-97515200-1416243856_thumb.pngpost-3952-0-71784300-1422651778_thumb.jpg

As I'm unable to upload the files directly in this Forum here is the download link:

Download

Alternative download link for theme pack

Virustotal scan

At the main download link above you can find all wallpapers (you can also download only one or two wallpapers) and the theme. Here a list what you can download:

• ESET 52 Wallpapers.themepack - The newest theme file which contains all wallpapers.
  • ESET 40 Wallpapers.themepack - The previous theme which contains only 40 wallpapers.
  • ESET 15 Wallpapers.themepack - The oldest theme which contains only 15 wallpapers.
  • Information.txt - Some information about the files.
  • [dir] ESET Wallpaper - All single wallpapers can be downloaded here.
  • [dir] Screenshots - The screenshots you can see above.

If you want to download a file as a ZIP just right click and click on "ZIP download".

I tested it with Windows 7 and a Technical Preview of Windows 10, so it should work with Windows Vista and higher.

Edit: Links corrected and file re-uploaded, because there was a problem.

Edit2: Added another screenshot.

Edit3: Many more pictures. Now it contains 40 wallpapers instead of 15. (but you can also download the small version); files uploaded on Mega.co.nz; added one more screenshot

Edit4: Added virustotal scan

Edit5: Increased included pictures to 52 pictures, renamed files, added one additional preview picture, updated alternative download link and virustotal link.

Edit6: Changed text to indicate that this theme file works with Windows 7, Windows 8(.1) and newer versions of Windows; added one screenshot (showing the theme with Windows 10)

Edit7: Changed alternative download link, because the old hoster added PUA to their site, which was detected by ESET.

Edit8: Changed Mega download link to new site used.

Edited by rugk

Hello rugk ! Your theme download is not a zip but actually tied to a png.

I was hoping to check it out. :)

I have a few wallpapers i have made myself.

This is one of my favorites i made : hxxps://www.mediafire.com/?f021hsiiucikbc4 (the link is not secure, it redirects to standard)

I use mediafire.

virustotal: hxxps://www.virustotal.com/en/url/85258b1e0e44f5566907f2460154753283b0a3c1a7f423b124c3ed34ca044bcf/analysis/1403463210/

Dr. web is retarded.

Tell me if you like it. Used ps cs6.

Edited by Arakasi

Dr. web is retarded.

I will keep that in mind next time I need a Doctor   :D

Tell me if you like it.

Yes I like it. ;)

Edited by SweX

Dr. web is retarded.

Tell me if you like it.

Yes I like it. ;)

Thanks Swex !

Dr. web is retarded.

Tell me if you like it.

Yes I like it. ;)

Thanks Swex !

You are welcome...check your PM. 

Your theme download is not a zip but actually tied to a png.

I was hoping to check it out. :)

Thanks for this information. I corrected the download links (and I also re-uploaded it to another file hoster).

Now you can enjoy the ESET theme. ;)

Tell me if you like it.

Yes, this is a really a nice wallpaper. Do you allow me to add this to my theme?

Edited by rugk

Nobody downloads the ESET theme?

Nobody who wants to have a look at this theme? :(

Now I updated the theme pack. It contains now 40 wallpapers (including yours, @Arakasi).
I also uploaded it to MEGA, so it's encrypted (it's secure ;)) and you can also pick the images you want to download (so you don't have to download the complete ZIP archive or theme file).

Enjoy!

Edited by rugk

• 4 weeks later...

So the last point of this topic wasn't "solved" yet: "CD/DVD Cover for ESET SysRescue (Live)". (If you don't already know about this you can check out this page - it's about ESET SysRescue Live, which is a Linux based rescue cd.)

And because of this I created this CD/DVD inlays. They have a size of 12x12 cm (this is a standard size for jewel cases) and you can print them by yourself.

post-3952-0-52498800-1422123828_thumb.pngpost-3952-0-22214300-1422123818_thumb.png

For printing you can use the pictures, but if so you have to make sure that you print it in the right size. To solve this I also uploaded the PPTX-files (PowerPoint Presentation files) - there you can print a whole A4 page. Another advantage of this is that you can easily edit the text before printing.
By the way: I used the PPTX format because most people can open PPTX files (mostly with PowerPoint) and so they can easily edit it. I also uploaded it in the old PPT format.

So this file contain:

• Cover for ESET SysRescue Live in English
  • Cover for ESET SysRescue in English
  • Cover for ESET SysRescue Live in German (deutsch)
  • Cover for ESET SysRescue in German (deutsch)
  • Some additionally information about ESET SysRescue and ESET SysRescue Live

And here you can download it (PPT(X) file and the pictures):
Download
(alternative downloadlink)

You can see the normal files and the "ready to print"-files. The normal files are designed to be edited before you print it - so you can (and maybe also should) adjust some things there.
The "ready-to-print" files are designed to be printed directly without changing anything - they are basically the same as the PNG-pictures which I also uploaded.

And here the Virustotal scans of the files:

I hope you'll find it useful. :)

Edit: Minor changes in the files, uploaded "ready to print" files, added alternative downloadlink.

Edit2: Changed alternative download link, because the old hoster added PUA to their site, which was detected by ESET.

Edit3: Changed Mega download link to new site used.

Edited by rugk

Hello?? Do you like it?

Nobody who wants to have a look?

I have not created and uploaded this for making a soliloquy! :(

Edited by rugk

Sorry rugk.

They are nice covers.

My thoughts are that it would cost a lot of money for printing, plastics, discs.

ESET has it for free download already. They would have to pay to produce it, and then a charge or price would be put on the software to cover production.

:)

:wacko: *thinking*...

Of course this is also free to download. Just print it yourself!

But I think I get the idea what you want to say. "Cover" is not the right word, isn't it? "Cover" has several meanings, so...

And you think I meant with "covers" the plastic non-virtual things "around the disk" for buying, but I meant the digital virtual thing (named "file") for printing (to put it as a cover)!

Oh, no... :o

But have you a better word for cover in this case?

Edit: I changed my signature to make this more clear...

Edited by rugk