ESET AV 9 Beta Tray Menu

I'm currently using Eset Antivirus 9 Beta version 9.0.117.0 on Windows 10 Pro x64 build 10.0.10240.

When I rightclick on the Eset system tray icon, the Eset tray menu pops up, but also Windows system tray popup menu.

I don't have this behavior with other tray icons like the Steam Client, Dropbox, Keepass (as example in attached image) etc.

Bug, feature, or just me? :huh:

post-8081-0-15918800-1438025162_thumb.png

I was able to reproduce it @Marcos

It is easy to reproduce @Marcos - in Win10, go to Settings-System-Notifications & actions-Select which icons appear on the taskbar- ESET Main GUI. When icon is visible on the taskbar all the time (it is the new WinRT taskbar) the bug will appear. It does not show when ESET is in the context menu.

Yes , right click on eset icon on taskbar  open both : eset window  and taskbar properties  .It`s like a click-through eset icon . Instead of  eset settings  it appears both  eset and taskbar notification.

• Former ESET Employees

Thanks for your feedback, the issue is already fixed in internal builds, an updated beta build will be available in next few days .

Edited by Martin Semjan

Thanks for your feedback, the issue is already fixed in internal builds, an updated beta build will be available in next few days .

Nice to hear! Case closed. ;)

Edited by divo