All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. At current time, i've used this feature on cloud. Is there problem and it've fixed ?
  3. Hi, Incpect server keeps crashing in the panel. Clients do not connect to the server and there is an error "Cannot connect to the Eset Inspect server". The logs contain the information "The queue is full. Can't accept more data." "HTTP error 503. Request PUT '/EVENTS/" The space and RAM memory have been increased, but unfortunately the problem still occurs. Please help, has anyone encountered a similar problem?
  4. Downloaded the old file from the archived repo with SHA-1 20da70c2bb02e107cd85d8cc6957c2345140f27b and scanned it locally, no detections. Downloaded the old file from the active repo with SHA-1 500e26623522a4ef037924832366675616e4d39f and scanned it locally, no detections. The blocked SHA-1 hash from ESET Protect was DC303D4BE2BDBC54578676362C50900724132DFB So I don't know which script version the endpoints which have chocolately has.
  5. Today
  6. Ok, I checked my website with premium plugin and now I think everything is ok 😊 Thank you for yor help 😊
  7. I confirm the need for a fix we have more than 3000 machines running with ESET NOD32 17.1.9.0 on Windows 10 and that are facing similar issue when accessing https service from nodejs application. Eset is adding its own certificate in the chain which is not valid for nodejs. We can see that ESET certifcate has been updated on april 17th. An "easy" fix if you have only few machines is to deactivate ssl option for configuration. We already raised ticket yesterday morning without any answer...
  8. Here is some additional info on this case: We've copied the code in a .txt file + running a manual scan - the file is "clean" When the file is renamed to .ps1 + running a manual scan - the file is "bad" When half of the code is in the .ps1 file (tried with both halves) + running manual scan - the file is "clean" I am attaching the problematic file in .txt format. get-chocolateywebfile 1.txt
  9. My Modules folder is 684 MB in size. Please run: dir /s "C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Security\Modules" > modules.txt and upload modules.txt here.
  10. A new log is created there with each on-demand scan. Most likely you have "Log all objects" enabled in a particular on-demand scan profile which causes logs to be extremely large. You should disable that setting.
  11. Very theoretically, e.g. if they got infected when the disk was connected to an infected machine.
  12. Hi everyone, On my cloud, the feature "Network isolation" is not available I have to into the ESET INSPECT to use this feature. On the on-prem, i can use this one How to i can use this one on cloud ?
  13. C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Security\Modules My ESET Modules is occupying almost 134GB of my SSD C Drive and since I am running out of space I wonder if this modules can be removed? What are those Modules?
  14. Hi all I am running ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows, Ver 11. Our company is scaning at 12 o'clock every day using schedule job. The escan folder on a specific PC is dramatically increasing in size. i attached it. Other PCs, dat files are created every day when scheduled scans. However, on this PC, dat files are not created every day and only one or two large files exist. I also looked at the forum content below and checked the "Log all objects" setting, but it is disabled. This isn't the first time this has happened. Last month, the same issue occurred, so I uninstalled EEA and reinstalled it, but a larger dat file was created again as attached. What should I do?? Why dat files are not created every day? Why is so big?
  15. But might inaccessible files still be compromised? And is it possible that they are irreversibly inaccessible?
  16. Yesterday
  17. Thank you ESET Team, I will send the require logs, once I get it. Thank you very much! Cheers, Gil
  18. Thank you for the fast reply Marcos! Ok, so the first site is safe? and what is it about? I hope you can answer me, that would be appreciated Thank you very much! (and sorry for the many questions)
  19. The first one will be unblocked shortly. The second one uses a revoked SSL certificate as reported here: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=search-graph.eezyinc.com
  20. For more information on ESET Bridge, please read https://help.eset.com/ebe/3/en-US/. It is available for download from https://www.eset.com/int/business/download/eset-protect/#standalone:
  21. Ok ,is bridge a separate tool like mirror tool or I have to download Protect server to use it ? Because I do not want to go far with protect server . all what I need just to keep workstation clients signature database up to date . no need for any advance features. If it is separate tool ,may u I have the link to download it ? Thanks
  22. Good morning guys, I have this issue: Basically, ESET filtered and blocked 2 times this month this website the problem is that I don't really know what is that and why is there... It looks like that comes from google chrome, I made some researches about it but I didn't found anything, can you please help me to know what is it and if I have to do something about it? (The path is the one where google chrome is located, no doubt about that); can it be linked to some google chrome extensions, like the eset extension or malwarebytes lifeguard? The same thing happened in the month of March 2 times with this site too , the path is also the one of google chrome... Thanks in advance
  23. Could you tell me in which file is this infected code? 🤔
  24. It's easily reproductible here with this as mentioned by the OP: https://gist.github.com/Cohee1207/10774c05392e1f15f0f5ceac2559e106 It causing headaches here in my company. I have already open a case (#YWH-412-64908 on https://customers.eset-nod32.fr )but no answer yet. Thanks for the action on that.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?